We’re always looking for top-notch talent to add to our team.
We’re a small team (fewer than 20 of us) composed of super sharp, kinda quirky, totally friendly marketing nerds who love what we do and enjoy working together in a fun yet professional environment. We love going beyond the numbers and data, and getting to know the businesses we service, and the people who own them. If you’re looking for a highly knowledgeable team that’s driven yet approachable, you’ve come to the right place.
Our team is pretty close-knit and we enjoy working together in an atmosphere where we can always count on creating great results, great coffee, and uproarious laughter.
We definitely like to have fun, and we also take pride in our hard work for our clients. eWebResults is a fast-paced environment filled with opportunities for learning and growth. We are growing quickly and looking for marketing professionals, project managers, web designers, developers, and copywriters to join our team.
We take job applicants from all types of career backgrounds and experience levels, but you need to have a passion for marketing, the internet, and helping businesses grow. In return, we will give you rewarding work, excellent benefits, a competitive salary, and a bunch of cool new friends.
eWebResults is seeking a Videographer/Photographer who can do it all: write, direct, shoot, and edit – to work with our clients and internal projects. eWebResults is a Houston-based internet marketing agency with a wide variety of clients. The right candidate must be creative and versatile, as well as highly motivated, organized, and self-disciplined.
- Directing and filming marketing videos for various clientele
- Writing, editing, and production of internal marketing video content
- Editing scripts and coordinating production
- Manage all aspects of photography shoots
- Photography and photo editing
- Editing video content into narrative pieces with “a punch”
- Following up with clients when necessary
Required Experience and Skills:
- Video editing software (Final Cut Pro)
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and other photo editing platforms
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with DSLR cameras, lighting equipment, video conversion, etc.
- Friendly, positive attitude
- High school graduate
- Good understanding of successful customer service goals
- English fluency
- Highly detailed and organized
- Creative and resourceful
- Working knowledge of social media is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Apply by visiting our Indeed job posting.