Geofencing is a location-based service. Basically, an app (or other software) uses GPS, RFID, Wi-Fi or cellular data to trigger a pre-programmed action when your mobile device enters or exits a virtual perimeter set up around a geographical location. This geographical location is known as a geofence.
Extremely advanced mobile advertising based on physical location.
- Great for events
- Easy to customize your audience
- Works in real time
- We can go back in time up to 6 months prior
Geofencing/Geoframing allows you to target a unique group of people by their specific location at a certain date and period of time. (What’s the difference? Geoframing doesn’t require opt-ins.)
Either “frame” a specific location or target people attending a specific event.
- Music School – Target parents attending a children’s music concert
- Veterinarian – Target people shopping at Petco and Petsmart
- Any Industry – Target conference attendees near your booth
For example, say you’re a music school wanting to target parents and their kids after a local children’s music concert. This allows you “fence” the location of the concert, and market to the people who were there!
Want more information? Contact us now!