Off Site Backup
Our Backup Disaster Recovery solution is more of a business continuity solution than just Backup and Disaster recovery. Your main servers are backed up as often as every 15 minutes. This backup is moved offsite for disaster recover purposes.
- Convenient Onsite and Secure Offsite backup
- System Backup’s every 15 minutes
- Secure Offsite backups for complete disaster recover
- Complete server virtualization capability
- If your servers crash our solution can keep your operations alive
Our solution is so hearty that if one of your servers malfunctions, our solution will seamlessly take on the responsibilities (called Virtualization) of that server until your server can be replaced or repaired. If your server cannot be repaired we can restore your server, as backed up, to new hardware (Bare Metal Restore).
To take disaster to one more level is all of the servers, including our BDR device are destroyed we can have a replacement devices loaded with your, as last backup, configuration. This device when it arrives will have the capability to virtualize all of your servers and get your office back up and running. That is true business continuity. Call us or e-mail us to get more information
Since EWebResults is a internet marketing agency and does IT support, we totally understand the need to protect the information on and off line. We offer one of the most comprehensive and protective Anti Virus softwares to date.
It allows you to safely use the internet to work, download, stream or whatever you choose knowing your computer is safe and so are your files.
Our software provides you a tightly-integrated business antivirus and antispyware solution that protects against the ever-changing and sophisticated wave of malware in the most comprehensive, highly efficient manner.
- Protect users from sophisticated spyware, viruses, and malware
- Reduce high RAM usage and optimize your end users’ workstation performance
- High-performance technology that won’t slow down your users’ PCs
- Next-generation malware detection technologies protect against zero-day threats
- Antivirus, antispyware, and firewall in a single agent
- Bi-directional firewall and web filtering in Premium version
- Scalable and flexible multi-site tiering model for large-scale deployments
Your network is your business’ most critical technology. When it’s running as it should be, your business is in a position to thrive. But making sure your infrastructure is always running – and performing at its peak – requires the specialized skills of a network management expert.
I.T. Service watches over your critical network servers and operating systems with:
- In-depth product knowledge: of all major hardware lines and all Microsoft operating systems
- A wide range of experience: from large installations to small businesses
- Email migration and support: including MS Exchange 5.5, 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Support for Small Business Server 2003/2008: extensive knowledge and experience
- Sales and Support for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Hyper-v: virtualization experts on staff
- Sales and Support for Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server: document management without the hassles
- Sales and Support for Cisco ASA Security Appliance: secure your network from intruders
- Remote Access with Microsoft Terminal Server 2008: working remotely was never so easy
EWebResults offers IT Support in Houston for our local clients. If you are a small business in Houston with the need to have your office setup on a network with everything from phone lines, internet connectivity and mapping to different printers and drives, we can be your IT support. EWebResults has been serving the Houston area since 1999. As with many companies EWebResults started as a group of talented individuals with a passion; A passion for customer service, a passion for quality of design.
The entrepreneurial staff at EWebResults has spent time, often running businesses, in a diverse collection of industries as varied as Oil & Gas industry and Car Wash industry. This experience results in a core understanding of business and the restrictions particular businesses can put on budget, as well as optimization of Computer Network tasks. This understanding distinguishes EWebResults from most networking companies that serve small to mid-sized businesses.
Without great communication between the client and the service provider many projects will be stifled, resulting in a sub-par final product. Our customers find conversations with EWebResults to be as technical as necessary. EWebResults IT Support