Aspiring Digital Marketing Professionals Scholarship
We are giving away a $1,500 college scholarship to a deserving student entering their freshman fall semester. Students must write an essay and meet the requirements detailed below to qualify.
Applications are due August 1, 2018.
The recipient of the scholarship will be notified by August 15, 2018. See below for submission guidelines.
You must meet the following requirements to qualify for the scholarship:
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must be pursuing one of the following degrees:
- Management Information Systems
- Data Science
- Computer Science
- Business Administration
- Business Finance
- PR (Public Relations)
- A minimum 3.25 GPA
Selection and Eligibility Criteria
- Selection will be based on academic history, extracurricular activities, and essay. Financial need will not be considered.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent U.S. resident
- Must be a resident in the greater Houston area
- Must be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next semester.
The Aspiring Digital Marketing Scholarship recipient will be notified by August 15, 2018. The recipient will be invited to the eWebResults office, where they will be awarded a check to be mailed directly to the essay winner’s home.
Students must write an essay about an experience where they had to think outside of the box to overcome an obstacle. The essay must be a minimum of 500 words or more.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, please submit the form below by July 15, 2018 to let us know you will be participating.
Your essay must be completed and received by August 1, 2018. Along with your essay, please include your academic history, information on your extracurricular activities, and information on your school of choice (including proof of admittance).