Shopify SEO & Marketing
What is Shopify?
Shopify is an e-commerce solution that allows you to set up a store online to sell your goods. With Shopify, you can organize your products, customize your storefront, accept credit card payments, track and respond to orders all while sitting in the comfort of your own home.
Do you want:
- More Calls
- More Patients
- More Money
You want it.
We make it happen.
Don’t you want your Shopify store to rank on Google?
The same SEO principles apply no matter the platform, if you want your e-commerce store to be found in the search results, you need Shopify SEO & Marketing.
An internet marketing package with eWebResults can help you:
- Build trust with current and prospective customers
- Gain new leads
- Outrank the competition with highly successful marketing strategies
- Find new customers
- Get ranked higher in search results
- Convert website visitors into customers
- Build your brand and reputation online
- Increase profits and grow!
Shopify SEO & Marketing Includes:
- Investigating your online footprint – is it easy for a future client to navigate through your website?
- Taking an assortment of actions to make your Shopify store stand out from the rest.
- Once you have sustained your Shopify SEO & Marketing plan effectively for the long term, your online store will start seeing the benefits, which will bring more leads, customers, and business growth.
Here’s What We Do:
SEO – Maximizing the number of visitors to your website
SEO Local – Promotes products and services to a local audience
PPC – Pay-Per-Click is an advertising model used to direct traffic to websites
Programmatic Advertising – Algorithmic purchase and sale of advertising space in real time
Social Media Marketing – A technique used to target social networks and applications to spread brand awareness
Content Marketing – Marketing that involves the creation and sharing of online material
Email Marketing – The targeting of consumers through electronic mail
Web Design – The process of creating and designing websites
Reputation Management – The practice of attempting to shape public perception of a person or organization by influencing online information about that entity.
Bitcoin Advertising – Digital currency advertising
Why You Need Shopify SEO & Marketing SEO
If no one can find you, how can you sell anything? SEO is very important for your e-commerce store, SEO is the process of making your website more visible in search engines. But why is it important? Because the higher you rank in search engines like Google, you will see more traffic driven to your online Shopify store.
Shopify SEO & Marketing | eWebResults – Houston, TX