Adding NextGen icon to a desktop
-Assuming you already have Citrix neighbor hood on your computer.
– View the Citrix Program Neighborhoood – Custom ICA Connections
– click UP
– And then click Citrix Find New Application Set.
– Local area network
– Enter Description ie “NextGen”
– Click the drop down for server application set
– Application Set-Up- Window Color Use Server Default Checked
– Seamless Window for a more elegant user solution
– Click next and Finish
– The Neighborhood screen has now changed and you should double-click NextGen
– Citrix will automatically find the software you are sharing (NextGen) and will place an icon on the desktop of your workstation
– We use Pass-through authentication which does not work on Windows 98 machines (Crazy I know but we are going to phase those out)
– On Windows 98 machines we will hard code the credentials of the person who most uses that workstation.