We mentioned this in our podcast. You can handle multiple gmail accounts (and other types of account, yahoo, hotmail etc) by using firefox profiles. In windows the best way I found is to create a shortcut which uses a different profile. To do this in Windows 7:
- Right click on the desktop
- New -> shortcut
- Put this in the Location of Item
- GPlus is the name of the profile you will create
- Next screen put the name of the shortcut, maybe Gplus??
- Double click the shortcut and firefox will show you the Profile selector screen
- Create Profile
- Give it the name of the profile you used above
- Now it will work and you can move that shortcut anywhere youwont.